Filter by Price
- NV (2)
- 750ml (5)
We make brunch at-home easy!
Enjoy pre-mixed Bloody Marys or a classic Mimosa.
• 1/4 freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 4 oz. tomato juice
• 1.5 oz. vodka
• 3 to 4 dashes of Tobasco
• Pinch of black pepper
• Pinch of salt
• Lemon & Lime wedge for garnish
1. Combine lemon juice, tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, Tobasco, salt, & pepper in a Boston shaker or pint glass.
2. Roll the drink by pouring it back & forth between both sides of the shaker or between two pint glasses until it's well-mixed.
3. Pour into a pint glass filled with ice.
4. Garnish with lemon & lime wedges.
• Sparkling wine
• Orange Juice
1. Pour sparkling wine into a Champagne glass & add a splash of orange juice!
2. Of course, if you wanted to spruce them up, add ingredients such as vodka, Grand Marnier, Chambord, & even whiskey!