January 11, 2023
It makes no difference whether you’re new to the world of wine or a seasoned connoisseur, one of the best ways to expand your palate and discover new favorites is to experiment with varieties from other corners of the world. Wine may be synonymous with regions such as the United States, France, Spain, and Australia, but as many discover, some of the world’s most popular wines actually come from countries that might surprise you. At Lisa’s Liquor Barn, we take great pride in offering one of the industry’s most expansive collections of international wines.
Whether you’re looking to gift a bottle of wine to a loved one from another country, or simply interested in expanding your knowledge of wines that you might never have the opportunity to sample locally, our inventory of wines from around the world consists of over 3,200 varieties from some of the world’s most esteemed producers.
- Many of our international wines are graded 90+ points by industry experts
- Shop wines by region, we have hundreds of selections from over 18 countries
- Celebrating a special occasion? Browse our vast selection of Champagne
- We staff a team of wine specialists to assist you in making the perfect selection
- Ongoing weekly specials to help you save on some of our most popular wines
- Shop the best selection of international wines online or at our store in Penfield
We all love our favorites, and it’s understandable why some are hesitant when it comes to trying something new. But that’s just one of the many beauties of wine; there is so much out there to explore and, you never know, you might just stumble across an international variety that finds its way into your regular rotation. Visit our wine page and click on the left-side menu for Countries, and there you’ll find a collection of international wine that’s unlike anything in the Western NY region.
Lisa’s Liquor Barn is located at 2157 Penfield Road in Penfield, NY and here to help however we can. Questions for our staff of wine experts? Get in touch by phone at 585-377-1860 or write to us any time via email through our website’s contact page.