September 15, 2021
While things seemed to be heading in the right direction with regard to COVID, the spread of the new delta variant has left many rethinking the way they go about their day to day lives. At Lisa’s Liquor Barn, we’re just as concerned about health and safety as those we serve, and have implemented a wide range of enhanced protection measures to ensure that our customers, staff and vendors can feel confident while shopping or visiting our facility.
If you’re in the Rochester, NY area and looking for a liquor store that takes health and safety as seriously as you do, we can assure you that everyone here at Lisa’s Liquor Barn is going to great lengths to make your experience one you can have confidence in. Here are just of the few of the ways we’re working to promote a safe, worry-free visit.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of all surfaces and shelf items
- Sanitizer stations and wipes at the entrance and throughout our store
- Regular health assessments for all staff members, vendors and visitors
- Contact-less curbside delivery for phone orders and orders placed online
- Fast, affordable shipping to all of New York, as well as several other states
- Ongoing education on the most effective ways to prevent spreading germs
Things may have taken a turn in a direction few saw coming, but that shouldn’t stop anyone from enjoying a fine wine or bottle during the pandemic. For more information on ordering, in-store shopping, or how the Lisa’s Liquor Barn staff is working hard to keep you safe, stop in or get in touch with us via phone or email and we’ll do our absolute best to help.
Lisa’s Liquor Barn is located at 2157 Penfield Rd in Penfield, NY and here to help however we can. Questions for our staff or management? Get in touch by phone at 585-377-1860 or write to us via email through our website’s contact page.