Castle & Key Restoration Rye 750ml
- Third batch of rye (2021) released under the Castle & Key label, distilled at Castle & Key distillery in Frankfort, KY.
- Mash bill of 63% rye, 17% yellow corn, 20% malted barley
- Distilled in a Vendome copper column still and 375-gallon doubler
- 70 barrels blended in this batch using a series of “pods,” with each pod consisting of barrels grouped to create specific sensory profiles
- Minimum age of 3.5 years; age statement will continue to increase with each batch
- A nose of lemon peel, apricot, and toast transitions to honey, lemon, allspice, and stone fruit on the palate, complemented by a juicy, fruity finish with lingering white pepper.
- 52.5% ABV
This item can be picked up in store